Thursday, November 29, 2007

Dancing

To h*** with trying to sound like a sophisticated knitting blog. I want to rant about nothing but my uniteresting life, and to heck with anyone who actually cares.

Whoa, that took all of the steam out of me. oh well, I'm going to rant anyway. Well, it won't really be a rant. But it will be rantish. OK, maybe not. But I am going to blather on about my personal life without regard for the readers (if any) of this blog.

Yeah, it's not really a rant, so I don't know why I said that. But anyway, here's the story:
My school has a tradition of dancing in P.E. every year. We do square dance, waltz, tango, cha-cha, swing, and line dancing. We (obviously) need partners for this, and most people try to ask each other before it starts. I did try, I really did. But the first day of square dancing came, and there I was. No partner in sight. All the non-partner people scrambled to find partners, and V asked me. Now remember that he asked me literally two minutes before we started. I square dance with him for about three days, but it's OK since we're making fools of ourselves in a group. Then today comes, when we start waltz. The girls get to pick partners, and I really didn't like V. So I asked K, and he said yes. Now, K had been dancing with A, but she was absent that day (lucky for me). So we danced and it was OK. But now V is mad, and I think A (who I dislike) will be mad too. Was what I did so wrong? I don't think so, but my friends do. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Now, on to knitting. I'm in a knitting slump. I was becoming frustrated with H's leg warmers, so I gave up on those. I need to go out and buy circular needles for Dad and Brother's hats, but I can't go. Right now I'm just finshing up M's scarf, which I will have pics of in a couple days. (I would say soon, but I know myself.) Bye!

1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

Aaah, so you're going for the 'flattery will get you everywhere' tact with your contest entry, huh? :) Thanks for stopping by to visit, and Good luck!!