Friday, November 23, 2007

Addicted


I am addicted to blogs.

I am also a complete hypocrite.

I just deleted a blog from my bookmarks because they hadn't updated since November 9. If you look at the previous date on my blog, it says *gasp* November 4.

Naughty, naughty, naughty. I hope I stil get some good yarn from Santa.

Anyway, this is a knitting blog, right? So let's get to some knitting.

I have a lot of Christmas knitting to do. And, of course, one of my frinds just had to be born in December. So I have a birthday gift as well as Christmas to do.

For H's b-day, on December 15, I am making her leg warmers. This is because she loves long socks, but I am not up to making socks yet. Hence, the leg warmers. I am sooooo far along. Not really. I just started the other day. or was it yesterday? I'm suffering from memory loss due to the Thanksgiving food coma.






So yeah, I'm knitting them flat. Its a worsted weight yarn from my stash. i'm hoping the stockinette stitch will keep them slightly stretchy. But i don't know.



let's see, what else have I got? Ah, yes, my Secret Snowflake Scarf. Luckily, my group of friends does this Secret Snowflake where we pick 1 person out of a hat (or lunch bag) and give them a gift. This way we give each other presents, but we don't have to stress out about it. here's the scarf I'm knitting for M.













A close-up:

So yeah, that's about it. Except that I recently joined ravelry, and it's awesome! Love joining groups, double-love the easy pattern search, and i can't wait to organize my stash.
Happy late Thanksgving!

No comments: