Sunday, November 4, 2007

Millenium Park

Don't you just love Fridays? They're especially great when my Advanced Art class takes a field trip to the Art Institute and Millenium Park. I really want to live in Chicago. Really, really, truly do. Alas, I'll just have to use these pictures to imagine it for now.






A Roy Lichtenstein painting. Unfortunately the only one I took, since I was busted for taking photos of an exhibit I'm not allowed to. Whoopsie, daisy. It's really too bad, seeing as it was one of the coolest exhibits there. It's by a post-modern artist, Poppel, and he had basically set up his studio in the mueseum. pretty neat.







Here come pictures of Millenium Park. I really don't think I need captions for every single one of these.















pretty, huh? Plus, I got a lot of knitting done on the bus. That is, when obnoxious teenage boys weren't bugging me about it. I'm currently working on a crazy, multicolored scarfit's going to be super-long, but I have no idea who to give it to. I'll probably end up keeping it.

No comments: