Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dancing: Part II

I stayed up all night Thursday night, tossing and turning, wondering what exactly was going to happen.

I got my answer in sixth period gym. He ditched me! He went right back to the she-devil! OK, so she's not that bad. But still. She always gets everything she wants. And she's like my clone. The more popular, pretty kind. For example:
  • In sixth grade, I won young authors and got to go to state. She was there, too!
  • In seventh grade, we were in the exact same classes. She always tended to do slightly better than me.
  • Last March/April, I became a vegetarian. When we get back to school this year, she's a vegetarian too! And of course, she announces to the world.
  • For our persuasive essays, we both wanted to do vegetarianism. Guess who got the topic?
  • In Scien e, when we switched seats, she sat by my crush.

And now this. You know, I think that's the part that gets me the most. Yeah, I'm mad at K for going back to her, when Mrs. H said we could switch and I had the guts to ask him. But it's mostly the fact that A is getting what she wants once again. Urgh! It makes me mad just typing about it.

Anyway, back to knitting. I finished M's Secret Snowflake Scarf! Weaving in ends and all. it's going to look so good on her, and it was easy, too. Now all I need is to get my hands on some circular needles so I can make Dad and Brother's hats.

TTFN!

No comments: