Monday, December 10, 2007

Swing!

I like swing dancing. My partner's actually pretty good, when he's paying attention. Plus, he's taller than me, which is always something to be excited about when
a) You're taller than 2/3 of the boys in your school and
b) Your friends' partners are shorter than them so you get to laugh while they try to do the arch! I know that's not very nice, but it really is funny.
Today we learned a really cool part of the swing. Basically, the girl sits down on the floor holding the guy's hands. the guy then drops her left hand and swings his right leg over her back. Then he pulls her between his legs and she hops up. It's a lot of fun, especially when you don't hit your nose on your knees. (Don't ask.)

So today was good, but i got really mad yesterday when I couldn't find the correct circular needles at Michael's or JoAnn. So I ordered them online. However, this pushes knitting Dad and Brother's hats further towards Christmas, and I'm already going to be slow since these are my first hats. So I don't know what I'm going to do.
Hoping your Christmas knitting is going better than mine,
Little Miss Loopy

No comments: